Compass Rose Farm welcomes all kinds of horses and riders to board with us.
We have a large contingent of Dressage riders and several trainers that come to the farm to work with those riders and their horses. Some of our riders compete, and the farm hosts several dressage schooling shows annually.
Some of our riders ride for pleasure, and some of the horses are retirees. There are also a few people on the farm that drive and take part in breed shows. There is plenty of room and ring space for all kinds of activities to happen without interference.
We offer a high-level of daily care and our boarders do not worry when they have to be out of town for a few days. Horses get daily turnout and blanketing as needed. We also pick the horses' feet out daily.
We stock a wide assortment of feeds, and we will be happy to work with you to meet your horse's nutritional needs.
- Standard dressage ring (Sand/Permaflex)
- Second large outdoor sand ring with lights
- Round pen
- Grass driving dressage ring
- Coming in 2011: Indoor ring
- 72 acres for hacking
- Blanketing, turnout and above-and-beyond care
- Hot water wash stalls
- Heated tack rooms with washer/dryers
- Heated bathrooms and lounge
- Trailer Parking